Trying to edit the menu in Triangulo, wp tells me that menus aren't natively supported by the theme. In the documentation, it says I should be able to just create a menu normally and put it in the header or footer. Is there something else I need to do?
Articles in this section
- Fast Forward PO file fixed
- Sidebar size of 300px for Megusta theme. Footer text centered
- Footer color change template builder , change any element background color
- Add breadcrumbs block below the post title, in Afternight theme
- Category Description - add to Afternight theme category description to category page
- Evento copyright update
- Tripod v.2.2 pasword protected gallery fix, excerpt displaying in list view
- Having trouble working with my tripod theme
- Roll-over changes?
- Getting the necessary help from Plumber Kings Cross