Nick Mar 15 •
Anyone experiencing slow backend lately please update your /lib/php/includes.class.php file with the code provided below.
It seems that our third party Google fonts provider's site is down and thus makes impossible loading content from it.
Find line 237 or 250 (depending on your theme) from includes.class.php file located in /lib/php/ folder of your theme.
and instead of
$googlefontsSeraliazed = wp_remote_get("http://phat-reaction.com/googlefonts.php?format=php");
save your file as:
//$googlefontsSeraliazed = wp_remote_get("http://phat-reaction.com/googlefonts.php?format=php");
This is a quick solution for now. Please expect theme updates to completely solve this issue.
Should you require custom support to perform this operation please open a private ticket containing your hosts credentials.
Mircea June 3, 2013 •
Tips & Tricks
Please follow next general steps before opening a ticket:
1. Specify what theme are you using and its version.
2. Check theme's installing rules. Many users are missing this step and a lot of problems are appearing from nowhere. Here is the link https://cosmothemes.zendesk.com/entries/24047718-How-to-install-the-theme-Can-not-install-the-theme-missing-style-css
3. Check if your issue is not related with a newly installed plugin. Sometimes there are conflicts between theme's functions, bugs or even code, with plungin's bugs/code. You can start by disabling plugins one by one, checking if the problem still persist.
4. Be careful at what hosting you are using. Many problems are server-related because of (shared) hosting, being a good practice to test your site also on localhost.
5. Try searching in our forum related issues, with already given answers. It will save you and us a great amount of time.
6. When posting for support, PLEASE GIVE A DETAILED DESCRIPTION, WITH SCREENSHOTS/Video AND ADDRESS TO YOUR SITE. Testing is much easier and faster when we understand what the problem is. We'll appreciate A LOT your interest for this step.
7. CUSTOMIZATION - there are a lot of requests about how to make a new feature in the theme, how to change a functionality, or to remove it. Please understand that these are not priorities, these are custom features that need time and resources (some of them a lot) to be implemented. We will try to answer most of them, which require less time spending. Thank you for your understanding.
9. If you searched in Forum, and you did not found an answer, please OPEN A TICKET. It's private, fast and easy!